So, my parents came Saturday, and stayed until Wednesday afternoon, and it was no where near enough time, but I was so glad for it. I hadn't seen my dad for a year...he hadn't seen Kay Leigh yet. We had a great time, ate lots of food, and went to a playplace with the kids, took them swimming at the hotel pool, and played lots of card games. And did I take pictures of all this? NOPE!! I am incorrigible! I took some pics right before Dad and Mom left, so at least I'd have a record of their visit! And I gave my dad a hug...ok, so the story. My anniversary was October 20th, while they were here. Eight years ago, I got married to Travis in Yuma, and left after the ceremony for San Diego. But I forgot to give my dad a hug, he was standing there watching me leave and my heart was wrenching, but for some odd reason, I didn't go give him a hug goodbye, I got in the car and we left. And to this day, I regret that, and think about it, and wish I had, etc. I should probably let it go, I know, and it's getting better, and I make sure to give him hugs now :D And of course since he was here on my anniversary, I remembered it all over again :P Anyway, now that you are bored to tears, I'm happy again! So here are some pics of them and the kids.
Oh wow! You folks look great!! I don't think I would have recongized them on the street! Talked to your mom just a few months ago too. So glad you had a nice visit! What a blessing!!
ReplyDelete