2009-10-22

Playing outside!

The blurry hand!

Normal?

No.....


Not a bit!



This look tells you a lot about Greg!




It's beautiful right now, fall weather, chilled but warm enough for just long sleeves. The kids are loving it. My mom got them all new hats and they wanted to wear them, I don't think it really was cold enough for them, but hey! Why not? Carolyn wasn't that hot, in these pics, she'd been wearing her hat though, and Greg too. I'm sure you'll see more of their hats this year!

4 comments:

  1. Love the hats! It's good to hear from you more regularly now. Glad you had a good visit with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the email the other day that said "our happy family" and I deleted it because I couldn't tell who it was. I'm glad you sent it back.

    You guys are such a blessing.....makes me smile.

    Tell Travis that I've become quite efficient with my Glock 9mm :D. Is he making secret parts for the military with his laithe (I think that's how you spell it) yet?? HA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful!! Such cute kids you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous26.10.09

    Loving your blog already Jamie! So much easier to view the pics than on e-mail. Kids look like they are enjoying the fall. They remind me of mine, how they can never play on a swingset with "right" way! Ha!
    They are great "monkey bars" too!

    ReplyDelete