2009-10-12

Getting Started

So, here it is, October 2009; my friends have been blogging for a while now, and I've been resisting, resisting, but I've decided to try it. And my husband has approved :D I don't want to get to forty and realize I'm still stuck back in the 20th century ! Besides, it MIGHT (big might) make my life more streamlined and simpler, HA! I have yet to find something that does that for me. But hopefully if you are visiting this blog, you will get more pictures more often (I'm horrible about emailing pictures regularly) and keep up with the going-ons here, instead of being relegated to a yearly Christmas letter! So enjoy, and keep in mind that I'm new to this, and I've made it a private blog, so there might be occassional problems with the Blog! Not my fault, I'm sure :P Have a good fall everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I never figured you for a blogger! haha! I don't even really know what, exactly, the point of blogging is. Well, I see what the point is for you, but I never really got the whole blogging thing. Maybe I'll try it. Good for you for being modern! ;-)

    ReplyDelete