2009-10-12

Currently

The new puppy, next to Greg's hand so you can sort of see how big he was, he's grown of course!

Beka and Bogart!

Kay Leigh taking a nap.





My two men taking a nap.



One, two, three, four!!!Cheese!!!




How dare you!!!





Kay Leigh's very first self-made mess, doesn't she look happy with herself?






Some may have noticed that our baby, Kay Leigh, is not in the family picture at the beginning of the blog. That is because we haven't gotten a new family picture since she was born! But as Christmas is coming soon, we'll soon have one! I'm going to start posting pictures, so you'll see the baby, who is now 8 months old, and our new puppy as well. His name is Bogart, although he's generally called Bogey. The kids are loving him, sometimes a little too much, but he's very loving and kindly dispositioned. We are getting into fall here, the days are chillier and the nights are cold. Thank the Lord for a nice house to keep us snug and heaters to keep us warm. I think sometimes we are so spoiled with the niceties of life, we start taking them for granted. It's a blessing to live in America, we really know no hardness here. Enjoy the pics and have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to thank myself for finding your blog!

    Cute pics! I'm so glad you started up a blog. It's such an easy way to stay in touch with everyone.

    I don't know about your dog though...he looks like a meal for a real dog. :)- Bogart? Sounds like something you do when you're sick.

    You know I love you, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought we'd forgotten all about the thanking myself stuff :D That was so funny way back when, especially at 11 o'clock at night. I know you love me, but hey, the dog, there are advantages to a rat dog, they don't eat much, they take up little space, the dookies are tiny, they're easy to take in the car with you, if they bite you it's not that bad, they aren't going to knock over the kids, no hair balls everywhere, the list could go on and on. The name, well, you could have a point, but it was better than the ones the kids were coming up with :D

    ReplyDelete