2012-10-03

Sisters, Goofs, and Cracks

Sunglasses are an awesome toy, did you know that?   Especially when they're Dad's and you get greasy fingerprints all over them, so next time he wears them, the world is all smudgy.


Somebody has attitude :D
Not really, but one can hope!


Kay Leigh on a four wheeler...scary!


Although she is checking for traffic before she starts out...


Ever see people doing this on the freeway??  Looking where they've been while still
moving forward...she should do real well in about 13 years :P


She absolutely loves this thing though, and I have to admit she's stinkin' cute on it!


Carolyn and Bekah went to a special nature presentation about owls, and
turned into owls while they were there!!   They are pretty cute owls, except what's up with Carolyn's face?


There that's better, hide behind Bekah :D


Kay wanted a picture of her marble...


I wanted a picture of Kay Leigh, this was the best I got :D



You're really wondering about cracks aren't you?  
It's rather cryptic...until you scroll down....

























THE END!    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!   
P. S.     I'm going to invest in a belt for this one!!

1 comment: