2011-05-07

Faces, Frowns, and Smiles



So, I was goofing around the other day, and taking pictures of myself (I know, weird, right?) I was actually seeing what my glasses looked like, because mirror images are so decieving....ANYWAY. I was looking at these pictures, and thinking about our faces. And the children's faces. You've heard "the eye is the window to our soul". I watch people, and my kids, and I tell my kids to "watch that face you're making".


A face, is amazing, it's so pliable and able to show so many things, love, joy, anger, frustration, amusement...and it's so much more reliable than words. I've seen people saying one thing, and their faces are saying a complete different thing.

My kids too, studying their expressions is so helpful, knowing what they are thinking, what their intentions were, knowing if they are really hurt or just faking it, and the expression I love most, their smile :D

I defy anyone to not smile when a baby smiles a big grin at them!! And like I always tell my girls, the prettiest face is a face that smiles easily, and looks happily upon people. Um, not that I always do that...but it's the plan :D


But it's pretty basic, frowns are ugly, smiles are beautiful. God made it so perfectly! Which makes me wonder what God's face will be like...


And on an ending note, Christians and their children are some of the smilingest people I know!! Must be that we have something wonderful to be happy about!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the glasses! And I love the flared nostril shot the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet new goggles dude

    ReplyDelete