2010-03-27

Grimaces, Climbers, and Grinners

I have no idea what has been going on, I've had no desire to take pictures, or post them, or write about them, until today :D Not that there aren't dozens of photo worthy moments every day, but most of them involve impending disaster, or something tragic, or there simply isn't time to get the camera! I would have to follow my kids around with my camera all day long, and the way it usually goes, they would know and wouldn't do anything cute all day long! Sigh...but...life will march on anyway, camera or not, and I had a few pictures on there, so here they are. Oh, and Kay has decided she wants to start walking, so she's now toddling around, one year and one month old!

And some of you remember that my kids climb, usually on playgrounds, freaking out other parents, who's four year olds can't slide down the slide alone. And they see my two year old following everybody else all over the ladders and slides. Eyes widening and reflexive reaching are common sights. I will say, I do watch my kids and if it looks like they are thinking about stepping into that abyss, I do give a shout, but mostly I let them explore and learn and they do just fine. So that said, Kay Leigh is following in the footsteps of the others, she is starting slow, but she thought the coffee table was just the right height. Quite pleased with herself I'd say! And she did end up on top of the table later on. She has also learned how to go up the stairs and then to turn around and go backwards down them, she's my smart girl!

And here's Rebekah, seems like she's a little more grown up every day, she's a great help too. And loves the dog, who has been a GREAT addition to the fam, he's sleeping downstairs at night now, and chewing up fewer items, he's progressing. Best thing, he's great with the kids!

Remember that picture of me recently, making a face? Well, I have an apprentice! And she's pretty good!

And Gregory, he made out like a bandit when he had his tooth surgery, everybody got him something fun, and this was one of the favorites, a buzz lightyear that makes all the sounds and has pop out wings, just like in Toy Story! He was wanting one of these for a REALLY long time, so he was quite thrilled, and wanted me to take a picture!

I have NO idea what the face is about in this picture, but he looks so incredibly like his father. Handsome, I mean, I'm not implying anything at all there :P I think he was watching something and maybe not getting it? He looks slightly confused and just a little disgusted, but FASCINATED!! Maybe he's looking at what I served up for dinner...

And that's all folks, hope you all are well, and enjoying the signs of spring wherever you are! Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. So that is what I look like... Hmmm. What a good looking Kid!

    ReplyDelete