2009-11-06

Trying something new!

Yes, I can do that! I'm trying a video on here. The kids are playing with their new toy, actually Carolyn's b'day present, but I like toys that they can all use. It's a sand table, filled with pearl barley, which is easy peasy to vacuum up and they can play with it inside! They love it so far, and I'm going to add more barley to it, I just wanted to try it first to make sure it was the right consistency. I've got some pictures to post too.






2 comments:

  1. SO, your kids like Bob the Builder, huh? We're all My Little Pony and Strawberry Short Cake over here. Poor Kaleb. He needs a brother...

    Cute video. I can't believe you got the kids something so messy! You've changed since VA, I think. Do you let Carolyn feed herself yet? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6.11.09

    How fun! Loved the video too! Looks like it's a hit!

    ReplyDelete